[Harp-L] whistling

Chad Nordstrom chad.nordstrom@xxxxx
Mon Mar 13 08:22:14 EDT 2023

There is a video David Barrett did about 15 years ago that shows what is happening inside the mouth when people play harmonica.

No idea how you are whistling, but you will have to be more specific (some only use tongue & teeth. Some use their fingers). There are lots of ways to whistle. I for one am not playing the harmonica the same way I whistle, so ymmv. I also rarely pucker.

If it works for you, great that is all that matters.