[Harp-L] Ben Bouman on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Mar 11 03:26:23 EST 2023

Dutch blues player Ben Bouman joins me on episode 81.Ben helped Seydel in their prototyping of their stainless steel reeds, as well as their move to Compromised Just Tuning.He also helped Marble Amps develop their harmonica amps, and he has his own customisation business where he'll sell you a nicely set-up Seydel harp at a very reasonable price.
 Ben Bouman interview

|  |  |

|  |
Ben Bouman interview

Ben Bouman joins me on episode 81. Ben is a Dutch blues player who always strives for originality in his playing...