[Harp-L] Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna: All The Things You Are

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Jun 20 12:10:00 EDT 2023

> On Jun 20, 2023, at 6:57 AM, David Naiditch <davidnaiditch at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Very good.  I’ve always called this tune “All The Chords There Are."

I like that! Yes, it does have some challenges -- goes through at least 5 different keys, but the melody makes all those changes seem very organic, such a great tune.

Thanks all for the compliments!

- Slim