[Harp-L] HERING

Barbeque Bob Maglinte barbequebobmaglinte@xxxxx
Fri Jul 28 13:48:10 EDT 2023

Back in the late 1990's, Charlie Mussel white and Hering had a dispute with
the endorsement deal that they had and so that ended and the model became
known as the Special 48, and everything is exactly the same other than the
engraving on the top cover plate. Ever since F & R Farrell went out of
business and then Kevin's Harps/Little Harp House folded, Hering is no
longer distributed here in the US.

Here's a link to their website as they were recently bought out:

https://shg.art.br

Someone who works on chromatic like Michael Easton can help you.

Hope this helps.