[Harp-L] Low D MS reed plates?

bad_hat@xxxxx bad_hat@xxxxx
Tue Jul 11 17:40:10 EDT 2023

It looks as if the low D is not available in the US.  Does anyone have
any they would like to sell or can you point me to anyone in the US that
has them?  Alternatively I'd be willing to buy a complete good condition
MS harmonica in low D.  I have a Dude Harp comb I'd like to use the
plates on.  Bizarrely I have low F# MS plates NIB and I can see an empty
box labeled Low D from right around when Big Rivers were first showing
up.  Where they were used I don't know.  Too many harmonicas, way too many.