[Harp-L] Marko Jovanovic on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Jan 28 04:40:12 EST 2023

Hi all, Marko Jovanovic joins me on the latest episode.Marko runs the Berlin Harmonica School, has has some great online video tutorials with some more excellent ones coming this year. He plays some Balkan music on harmonica, which sounds awesome, as well as blues and other styles:
Marko Jovanovic

|  |  |

|  |
Marko Jovanovic

Marko Jovanovic joins me on episode 78. Marko is a German player with Serbian roots, from where he developed an ...