[Harp-L] Video of Madcat doing some fast harp switching

Peter Madcat Ruth petermadcatruth@xxxxx
Sat Jan 7 17:52:25 EST 2023

Hello Ken,

In the recording of "New Sixteen" which I posted on Soundcloud a few years ago I did not do any harp switching.

But on my recent video on YouTube which was recorded live at the Ark in Ann Arbor in November 2022, I do a lot of harp switching

Peace & Joy,

Peter Madcat Ruth