[Harp-L] overblow harps...re to Tom and John's post

eben ross ebenross@xxxxx
Tue Feb 28 12:36:46 EST 2023

I agree with these thoughtful  postsfew are connected to Harp-L and little cross over with facebutti read harptone junkies and harp -L &  the Masco group.i am using MB deluxe ....so good out the box & never  intentionallyplay overdraw/blows.....new harps are so full of overtones. I would love to
take a workshop on harp mods/tune up...etc. Kinda beatdown from lack of success historyof opening the harp. I have weathered the loss of my teeth and no longer drink, solife is different.... grateful I can still play and entertain.
I have a few customized harps & I love'um ...still metal fatiguewins after a while.....all in all MB deluxe (& to a lesser degree crossover) is a great improvement to big river/MB/blues/ goldenmellody/proharp/ sp 20.& all the shitty hohners of the 80's and early 90's.... I got an apple box full.
Ben "WBjr " Ross