[Harp-L] The new Golden Melody

Chad Nordstrom chad.nordstrom@xxxxx
Tue Feb 21 10:12:22 EST 2023

Many saw it at SPAH last summer. It is higher quality and an overall improvement. Whether people like the changes that is up to them. Other than the name and the comb color it is a different harp. I suspect that once people start playing them, they will prefer them over the original stock.

Looks like the embargo is over on Thursday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpaTh2NB5nE