[Harp-L] Bulletini VC and Rackit! For Sale

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Wed Feb 8 17:27:27 EST 2023

Screaming deal, somebody’s going to snag a bargain.
I just bought the Galaxy Audio mikestand weight and am happy with this setup— videos to follow.
I paid considerably more for all this gear.
Gary

Sent from my iPhone