[Harp-L] Boost pedal for harp?

Mark Beckles Willson t_model@xxxxx
Sun Dec 31 13:01:50 EST 2023

I have used an EP Booster for many years, just when I switch to chromatic, set for just a slight boost so I can be gentle with the reeds without loosing volume.  It adds a nice boost and fattens the sound just a little without overdoing things.

I also use a Burnish Boost regularly.  It adds more colouration than the EP but is great when I can’t use my amp and end up with what the promoter provides.  To my ears, it adds top end sparkle and a bit of grit.

They are both really useful pedals….

Mark