[Harp-L] John Potts Estate Harps on eBay

Tom Halchak info@xxxxx
Wed Dec 13 10:29:37 EST 2023

A couple of months ago I listed some sets of harmonicas on my website that
belonged to the late John Potts, a respected member of our harmonica
community.  A few of the sets have sold.  Several have not.  Therefore, I
am now moving the listings over to eBay with drastically reduced prices as
opening bids.  Included are the following items.  You can navigate to any
of the listings by using the first part of any of the descriptions below as
a search term.

·        Mike Fugazzi Customized Golden Melodys - A set of Golden Melodys
on Dymondwood combs that were built and customized by Mike Fugazzi

·        Joe Spiers Golden Melody – Manji Harmonicas - A set of Hybrid
Golden Melody / Manji (reed plates) that were built and customized by Joe
Spiers

·        Golden Melody / Seydel 1847 Hybrid Harmonicas - A set of Hybrid
Golden Melody / Seydel 1847 (reed plates) that were built and customized by
me

·        Suzuki Olives Mad Cat Tuning - A set of Suzuki Olives with Mad Cat
Tuning that were built by me

·        Golden Melody / Suzuki ProMaster Hybrid Harmonicas - A set of
Hybrid Golden Melody / Suzuki ProMaster (reed Plates) that were built and
customized by me

·        Golden Melodys For Parts Only - A bunch of vintage Golden Melodys
that are For Parts Only

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

*Tom Halchak*
*Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC*
*P.O. Box 14401 Clearwater, FL 33766*

*www.BlueMoonHarmonicas.com <http://www.BlueMoonHarmonicas.com>**(727)