[Harp-L] Suzuki SUB-30 & "Double Reed" bends

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Tue Aug 22 13:20:14 EDT 2023

Laurent,
Just to be clear, I like the sound and responsiveness of overblows.  I just
think a lower priced, available X Reed is a better solution to the playing
the diatonic in a chromatic manner issue than overblows.
Michael