[Harp-L] Suzuki Sub30

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Tue Aug 22 08:04:44 EDT 2023

I am not quite clear on the concept.  I am not a physics guy and never
heard the term double reed bend until Rick.

As far as I understand it, the Sub30 and X reed harps have 3 reed plates
instead of 2, thwarting the standard physics of standard diatonic harps and
enabling someone to bend all blow notes and all draw notes without valves.

But perhaps someone else knwos what's actually happening.

Michael