[Harp-L] Burke Trieschmann

burket@xxxxx burket@xxxxx
Mon Aug 14 02:05:48 EDT 2023

 Greetings Harp-L-ians. Burke here for real. Thanks for the kind words and support Gary, & all who posted messages here, and those of you who messaged or reached out to me directly. Gary's post pretty much sums up my current situation. Its been a bumpy ride, but I am feeling a lot stronger, able to work on harps and play a few smaller (select) gigs again.

Bummed I won't be able to make SPAH again this year, but I will be there in spirit. (But not as a ghost :)
You all rock!

Burke T
www.opendoorprod.com
www.opendoorharmonicas.com
----
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 11:07:58 -0500
From: Gary Lehmann <gnarlyheman at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Burke Trieschmann

"Hi all,
I talked to Burke a couple of days ago?He was in good spirits, and informs me that he is slowly returning to normal after his massive heart attack.
So open door productions is still working on Harmonicas, and he appreciates you thinking about him.
Needless to say, he will not be going to the convention next week, nor will I, I am afraid that Covid is back on the rise.
Gary".