[Harp-L] SPAH Presentation

KEITH MITCHELL keithm@xxxxx
Thu Aug 3 17:05:22 EDT 2023

I am looking forward to attending SPAH this month.  So many sessions to attend and  world class performances to watch. In 2021, when we were in COVID lockdown, I prepared an in-depth exploration of how diatonic and chromatic learners could benefit from applying software solutions to the process of  mastering new melodies and techniques.  The video components I prepared are available online and may enhance the way you go about learning the harp!

Enjoy!

https://www.keithmitchell.photography/blog-post/software-tools-for-the-beginning-harmonica-player?fbclid=IwAR0lJVz11MeQZuFHq7vPwWyrFV8m8risMUSXY6Snmy8SL5cQL616KkcJ9vY
Software Tools for the Beginning Harmonica Player
keithmitchell.photography

I’ll have my camera with me at SPAH again. I enjoy capturing the action. If you have not attended a SPAH look through some of my galleries to see the fun!

SPAH 2013
https://www.digitalaspirations.com/Events/SPAH-2013/n-DkLPk

SPAH 2014
https://www.digitalaspirations.com/Events/SPAH-2014/n-HQc3C

SPAH 2015
https://www.digitalaspirations.com/Events/SPAH-2015

SPAH 2016
https://www.digitalaspirations.com/Events/SPAH-2016

SPAH 2017
https://www.digitalaspirations.com/Events/SPAH-2017

SPAH 2018
https://www.digitalaspirations.com/Events/SPAH-2018

Keith Mitchell
Host of the Gospel Harmonica Community (Facebook group)