[Harp-L] Harmonica Cases

Loren Burkholder computersemiexpert@xxxxx
Wed Apr 26 20:54:55 EDT 2023

It sounds like you are looking for a hard case, but if you are comfortable with a soft case, Harmo makes a great one: https://harmo.com/accessories-for-harmonica/pro-harmonica-case-by-harmo
________________________________
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> on behalf of Mike Fugazzi <harpninjamike at xxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 11:09:36 AM
To: harp-l at xxxxx <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica Cases

Hey Gang,

I am looking for a portable harmonica case.  Specifically, something that
stores 12-14 harps vertically in two rows and can sit on top of a small
amp.  Silverwing Leather made the exact type of case I'd be after, but she
is no longer building cases.

I have larger Hohner cases for featured shows, and I do have the Seydel
belt pack.  I really like the Seydel pack, however, it is a soft case and
the lid doesn't fold over and the back row is a little obstructed.

Battle Plan Harmonica has a 3d printed case that will attach to a mic stand
- super cool!  From what I can tell though, they are overseas and that case
doesn't appear to be available?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Fugazzi*