[Harp-L] Pouch for Bullet Mic

Derwood derwood.blues@xxxxx
Thu Apr 13 17:19:41 EDT 2023

I have a tweed case I bought from ebay years ago I use to carry my harps,
mic, cables and pedal board. Because of  my Gear Acquisition Syndrome I
want to keep 3 mics in the small area that currently has a 2 hole foam
holder thatI think came with some light bulbs. So I need to remove the foam
and I am looking to protect the mics with some soft padded pouches. I am
sure there are some pouches out there that are designed for something
completely different that I could get for cheap, but my search skills have
not yet found them.

If you have found something like this that you have found in your travels
through life I would love your suggestions.

Derwood

--
Derwood
derwood.blues at xxxxx