[Harp-L] Help find Western swing player

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Mon Sep 26 19:49:10 EDT 2022

An album of 'Western Swing' featuring harmonica? Since WS is very much to
do with the instrumental lineup, I feel inclined to say 'not western
Swing'. I feel the same way about 'Bluegrass harmonica'. The only thing
coming close would be  Swift's Jewel Cowboys, with Jimmy Riddle on
chromatic. Hardly WS either.