[Harp-L] Sean O?Malley plays the harmonica on the MMA Hour

franze52@xxxxx franze52@xxxxx
Sun Sep 25 07:51:57 EDT 2022

maybe he'd be open to a harp teacher reaching out to give him for some lessons - or maybe someone can donate their "harmonica for dummies" book to him...he is obviously reaching out for help- from someone , anyone to show him the path to harmonica enlightenment. I don't think he needs our scorn; he needs the love and support of the harmonica community at large...Maybe invite him to SPAH - unless your nose is too high in the air to associate with such an unlearned harmonica player as him.