[Harp-L] What kind of bass harmonica is on this?

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Sun Sep 25 07:26:22 EDT 2022

It most likely is a slider bass harmonica like this one that Brendan Power
(who else !) invented...
Shown here in this video... this is a larger extended Suzuki bass.
https://youtu.be/Sak-LfpbU3k

I believe George Miklas has done conversion work on bass harmonicas to add
the slider.

Ken H in OH