[Harp-L] Lennon-Jagger

Dennis Michael Montgomery gaulay2@xxxxx
Tue Sep 6 10:19:12 EDT 2022

 I'm not a great harper, but I enjoyed the Stones and the Beatles both. Little Red Rooster and Love Me Do are two of favorites.
As for Dylan (one of my musical heroes), except for his songs on 'Desire' (Sarah being the best) his playing is very bad. I remember saying so after watching him on a youtube video a few years back and one of the other commentators told me go f...k myself.