[Harp-L] Beatles Harmonica

Ian Osborn arctys@xxxxx
Mon Sep 5 18:34:08 EDT 2022

One of the greatest of all harmonica players, Mickey Raphael has said the majority of his solos is taking the melody or the lines sung by the vocalist and turning them into solos.

And Stones vs Beatles on harmonica is apples and oranges in my opinion. They are trying to accomplish different objectives.

Ian