[Harp-L] Little Walter Deep Fake...

Chad Nordstrom chad.nordstrom@xxxxx
Tue Nov 29 16:49:25 EST 2022

Anyone can if they want (below is a popular one). The issue you will run into is copyright issues. People own the rights to that stuff you want to use. IP theft has a real impact on artists.

Look at it this way…. You would be pretty upset if I came over to your house and took your snowblower to use at my house or if everyone did without asking.

https://deepfakesweb.com/