[Harp-L] harmonica key- Rosemary by Lenny Kravitz

ian osborn arctys@xxxxx
Mon Nov 28 12:20:31 EST 2022

 https://youtu.be/ZlXdfPaIhi4

    On Monday, November 28, 2022 at 08:58:18 a.m. PST, ian osborn via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx> wrote:

 need a favour!
I'm trying to figure out the key of harmonica that is used during lenny kravitz song "rosemary"...
the song chords are Asus2 (A/B/E), then also G and D...
i feel like he is playing either a G or C harp??? I'm pretty sure it's not D or A...
i will be trying different keys but if anyone knows the song and can help me out ??
here is the song on youtube also...
thanks!!!
Ian