[Harp-L] Adam Gussow on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Nov 12 07:24:57 EST 2022

Hi all, Adam Gussow joins me today.Adam played in the blues duo Satan and Adam for 15 years, before re-forming after that to release another album.And he was the pioneer and YouTube tuition videos and is a bone fide professor of the blues.All these things have made him pretty much a harmonica legend:
Adam Gussow interview

|  |  |

|  |
Adam Gussow interview

Adam Gussow joins me on episode 73. Adam is a native New Yorker now living in Mississippi, working as a professo...