[Harp-L] Seydel Nonslider (C)

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 23:51:41 EDT 2022

A 'new' concept? No! See attached pic. I have a couple of these, the other
is an earlier model than
that pictured.I think the Seydel would be more comfortable to play than
these old Yamahas.
The wooden comb can feel a little rough on the mouth.
I'd guess the harp pictured is at least 50 years old.
RD