[Harp-L] Reed that won’t respond to normal play on a new harmonica

harplayer.roger@aol.com harplayer.roger@xxxxx
Wed Jun 15 10:09:42 EDT 2022

Yes. It plays and sounds good during light play. Plinking the reed gives a nice sound. The reed does appear to be slightly off center but not enough to make a buzzing or rattling sound. I have not examined it with a proper back light yet. I am waiting for a reed wrench to come in the mail before doing anything else. Thanks for responding Roger

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS