[Harp-L] looking for a Masco 18p I once owned and looking to replace /( see picture) ( I originally bought from a seller in the mid-west years ago),

Drew dmaj135@xxxxx
Thu Jul 14 10:59:50 EDT 2022

I bought a Masco 18p bought from a restorer/builder years back. SEE PICTURE ATTACHED,Ive since lost his info, and he rebuilt an amp, to this day< I regret selling. Im looking to replace it for both harp & guitar use. Im attaching a picture of it in hopes of contacting that mid west builder or finding someone with this amp that might want to sell it. If you can help with this search, it would be appreciated. Just one of the many amps bought and sold since, but this one haunts me...like Little Walter says in his song, Gotta Find My Baby".