[Harp-L] play'n in the rack

eben ross ebenross@xxxxx
Sat Jul 9 12:08:23 EDT 2022

Hi all....lurker here in CT. I play harp (mostly MB deluxe now) and
had a very old wire (black) brace...with threads cut into the wire it was made of and brass wing nuts.It was very good...seems to have grown legs & I am now using a shiny two wing nut sorry excuse
for a substituent, I guess it's ok..not great. I have one of the Hohner shiny one wing nut....the cross bar is too long & way too fat,
bottom lip sheesh it just ain't right. I see Greg Jones on his site racked up looks like the Hohner2 wing nut short cross bar....& that looks too fat also.
Wonder what other cheap ass slackers like me are using.Harp'n at the keysBen (WBJr)Ross