[Harp-L] Modular Harp Demo by David Fairweather

bad_hat@xxxxx bad_hat@xxxxx
Sat Jan 15 06:46:30 EST 2022

Way cool, thanks for the demo David!  The minor version of that tuning
has me really intrigued.  I do wonder one thing about the modular
harmonica.  I am assuming the reeds are all tuned 12T ET.  I would think
that as you assemble tunings you are bound to run into some pretty
jagged chords depending on the combinations.  A good example of this
would be harmonic minors tuned equal, ouch!  19 limit JI sounds a lot
better.  I wonder short of retuning the reeds how one would mitigate the
chord voicings?  fjm