[Harp-L] Will Scarlett's place in the history of overblows

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Sat Feb 12 09:39:25 EST 2022

Ooops, sent before proofreading--
"Victorious Age" . . .
Lyrics make more sense that way.
Jack had a band once with Bruce Gary, Carla Bley and Mick Taylor! Live
video (OGWT) on YouTube . . .