[Harp-L] Will Scarlett's place in the history of overblows

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Thu Feb 10 17:13:15 EST 2022

Sorry; wasn't referring to Will Scarlett particularly. I used OBs for
years. I think they sound awful, and ultimately will do nothing for
diatonic harmonica.
Just my opinion.
RD