[Harp-L] The Beatles Used an ‘Embarrassing’ Gimmick in Early Hits

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Tue Aug 23 18:02:33 EDT 2022

I would have preferred that they (The Beatles) never abandoned the
"harmonica gimmick".
It would have been very interesting to see how it would have been used in
other songs, or even "unknown songs" !

Ken H in OH