[Harp-L] Did anyone go to SPAH this year?

Clara Schuh copperblue0809@xxxxx
Thu Aug 18 21:13:28 EDT 2022

Well it was my first SPAH live convention and I was blown away. Music was everywhere and the different performers were awesome. Especially Rachelle Plas was fantastic and her guitar player Philippe was phenomenal even though he did not speak much English. But he sure knew how to sit in and play.  I also enjoyed 2 of the youth players - Mighty Mike and Elwood from Australia.
Can’t wait for next year in my home town of St Louis. MO.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone