[Harp-L] Amazing Grace

Wilbur Euler dubyail@xxxxx
Tue Apr 12 15:05:13 EDT 2022

Check out Norton Buffalo & George Kahumoku, jr. From Paradise (Amazing Grace) album. You won’t be disappointed. Also the album Against the Grain. Tommy Morgan plays all the harmonica and does a great Amazing Grace. I’ve at least 25 different versions in my music library. Everything from bagpipes to pan flute, none of them disappoint me.

Sent from my iPad