[Harp-L] Amazing Grace

46long Blake 46long@xxxxx
Mon Apr 11 10:04:32 EDT 2022

This may not qualify, but the final track to my band's fourth album is
titled "Almost Grace." It's a short, simple instrumental that nods to
"Amazing Grace" with some cool harp layering going on (there are five
acoustic harp tracks using three different harmonicas). I was aiming for
tasty, not fancy. I think it's a nice way to add an original twist at the
end of  an album of mostly covers.
https://open.spotify.com/track/2qJXlJWe8SNEHSzA29QTcC?si=9a7398883e214cdf