[Harp-L] Risky Business -ALBUM BY WILLIAM GALLISON-- YouTube

Randy Singer randy@xxxxx
Wed Sep 29 00:30:53 EDT 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOv3F2a5iiQ&list=OLAK5uy_kmIacALwB7zplSoX5Kf-4sWfGXWCr9YiA <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOv3F2a5iiQ&list=OLAK5uy_kmIacALwB7zplSoX5Kf-4sWfGXWCr9YiA>

FANTASTIC CD by one of our best harmonica players!!!!

From William—"Just realized it's been TEN YEARS since I released my "Line Open" album. Listened to it last night, and by golly, I'm still very proud of it. Huge thanks to the incredible musicians who played on it, including:
Steve Gaboury (co-producer, keyboards) Marc Shulman (electric guitar etc.), Ben Wittman and Shawn Pelton (drums), Tony Garnier, Lincoln Goines, Zev Katz, Tony Coniff (bass), Jamie Haddad, Manolo Badrena, Glen Velez, Café (percussion), Catherine Russell, Elaine Caswell, Bidi Stauchn on BG vocals and Sonya Valet on vocals. Bobby Mallach (tenor sax), Tony Kadlic (Trumpet), Art Baron (Trombone), Howard Johnson (Tuba and Baritone Sax), Aaron Heike (clarinet and flute)... The best of the best.
Horn arrangements by Marc Suozzo!!!!!  Mixed by Ted Spencer!!!!!"
Have a listen, and see what you think!