[Harp-L] Hohner 64 vs Super 64

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Sun Sep 5 15:50:04 EDT 2021

A Hohner 64 has tabbed covers. Like a Marine Band diatonic.
A super 64 has full coverage covers that blend all the way to the ends of the harp. They also have an OPTION. You could once get them with either drift pinned plates OR screwed reed plates for $10.oo extra. They are otherwise identical.

smokey-joe