[Harp-L] Bending on a Diatonic Harmonica Using a Pitch Pipe to Test Accuracy

Laurent Vigouroux laurent.vigouroux@xxxxx
Thu Oct 28 09:33:21 EDT 2021

I would add Total Energy has a very interesting feature: you can record and analyse your playing, meaning you can play a melody and check after having played how much each note diverged in pitch.
I've been actually looking for this feature for months!

Thanks!