[Harp-L] For Sale - HM12 Digital HARMONICA

randy singer randy@xxxxx
Wed Oct 20 13:01:45 EDT 2021

Hi everyone I’m selling a brand new digital harmonica the HM 12!

It’s an absolutely incredible instrument it tracks perfectly, it does not require any external sound source and plugs directly into the PA system.

If you play Chromatic there is no learning curve whatsoever.

There’s only one reason that I am reluctantly selling it. It has a pitch bend wheel which goes up or down but you cannot bend notes with your mouth embouchure. Since my playing is heavily dependent upon bending notes with my mouth in the chromatic realm the device will not work perfectly for me.

But if you are a Chromatic player and do not bend a lot of notes constantly than this device is for you, it is state of the art.

Here’s the link I am selling it for the original price or best offer.

Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/r4QZiuoTvkb