[Harp-L] Neil Slaven's articles about Little Walter

L F Lisboa lflisboa69@xxxxx
Wed Oct 6 14:48:38 EDT 2021

Hi,
Does anyone has some of Neil Slaven's articles about Little Walter?

  *   "Confessin the Blues: The Story of Little Walter" Blues Unlimited no. 112 & 113 (1975)
  *   "He Couldn't Hold Out Any Longer" Blues & Rhythm no. 174 (2002)
  *   "Little Walter: Dron't Breake That Gooddam Drive..." Juke Blues no. 5 (1986)

I tried to get some past issues, but without success. If someone could send and PDF copy, we'd be very thankful.

Kind Regards

Luis Lisboa