[Harp-L] Mathias Heise og Pelle von Bülow - Always and Forever-Pat Metheny

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Thu Nov 25 12:19:59 EST 2021

Indeed! And I highly recommend checking out the many wonderful other videos on his YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/MathiasHeise/videos <https://www.youtube.com/c/MathiasHeise/videos>

Also, check out these albums on your favorite streaming service:

Mathias Heise Quadrillion: "Decadence" and "Sudden Ascent"

Mathias Heise & The Danish Radio Big Band: "The Beast"

Great stuff!

- Slim

https://slimandpenny <https://slimandpenny/>.com