[Harp-L] Web master

JERRY DEALL jdeall@xxxxx
Mon Nov 15 16:56:45 EST 2021

Hello all you harpsters and harp lovers.

SPAH is searching for a web-site developer to help us in the much needed improvement of our current web-site.
Experience with NFP sites and content Management systems preferred.
Support for Virtual & Hybrid (live/virtual) Events, including real-time communication with Registrants & Attendees. We would like to be able to provide links to videos, Zoom events, workshops, podcasts etc. to “all registrants” for event etc.
Integration with Google Analytics & Google Ads so that we obtain statistics on Ad, campaign, social media etc. referrals to the SPAH website.
Also, make joining, donating and participating easy and clear on our home page.

If you are interested or can suggest someone please contact me,

Thanks,  Jerry Deall, SPAH Vice-President,
Put August 09-13, 2022 on your calendar for SPAH 2022
at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa Hotel, Tulsa, OK