[Harp-L] Ernie Watts

bfrain@xxxxx bfrain@xxxxx
Wed Nov 10 15:45:50 EST 2021

anybody tried harp into a fender deluxe tone master amp? a 40lb amp is
just too dang heavy for me anymore, lol. the deluxe is only
22lbs!would run a harp delay, harp tone, and kinder anti-feedback.

	-----------------------------------------From: "Tommy Cate"
To: harp-l at xxxxx
Sent: Wednesday November 10 2021 2:45:00PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Ernie Watts

 Everyone on this list may have seen this but me. It was posted in
2012. And
 - yes - Ernie Watts is a sax player, but there's so much good info in
here
 that I can't help sharing it just in case there are others like me
that
 have never seen it.

 I've just watched it two times back-to-back and may watch it another
ten
 times.

 TC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vYrytqhtic