[Harp-L] Afro-American chrom players

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Mon May 31 14:21:02 EDT 2021

I'm guessing there are plenty out there that aren't well known, and I don't know why it matters whether Maret, etc... are American or not. Not sure I understand why their race matters either. The world is a melting pot with so many great and soulful chromatic players of various races and ethnicities.

But here's another: Thaddeus Hogarth is a multi-instrumentalist that plays chromatic and teaches guitar at Berklee in Boston. He'll be doing a workshop (as will I) for the HUK Chromatic Weekend beginning June 18:

https://thaddeushogarth.com/harmonica/

http://harmonica.uk/HUKBlog/chromatic-weekend/

 - Slim

https://slimandpenny.com