[Harp-L] Harp mics

Robert Eberwein robbingham@xxxxx
Wed May 26 23:26:26 EDT 2021

 I am writing this- in no way trying to be provocative- toexplore something that another post made me think of. Someone asked whatmicrophone to use with diatonic. I only want to say, that that is like askingwhat dance shoes should I use if I want to learn ballet. It is kind of obviousthat that is not the way to learn how to do ballet, no? And yet, harmonicaplaying always seems to suffer from this. Why is this. I'd like to help rid this chip from our shoulders. THAT, I think, would "advance" harmonica.