[Harp-L] Need ELECTRIC HELP for making SMALL AMP?

Dennis Brooker dbrooker1@xxxxx
Fri Mar 19 19:10:31 EDT 2021

I’d appreciate any comments that could help me! I know next to nothing about electricity but I can solder and can put batteries in the correct way – For better or worse I want to make a small amp similar to the SMOKEY amps which are no longer being made -

Can I make a small amp with a 1/4” plug in using this board https://www.adafruit.com/product/2130?gclid=CjwKCAjw9MuCBhBUEiwAbDZ-7jJ9mxk8CQDpljiyTrx7gGQVVfdfk1qI2QOoU0ALm__TnUOMLrfyzxoCb7oQAvD_BwE

And this speaker https://www.parts-express.com/2-Mylar-Cone-Full-Range-Speaker-D0050008NM14BAR-289-204?quantity=8

I realize I would need to solder the appropriate wires and I’m hoping you could tell what to solder and where – I realize and have a female 1/4” jack, extra wires, solder, etc. THANKS in advance!!