[Harp-L] Trying to reach out during trying times

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Sat Mar 13 17:06:08 EST 2021

Wow Jim !
I really enjoyed the video you posted... then I watched the video of your
band's live concert at the Goddrard College,
Haybarn Theatre in Plainfield Vermont... that was even more enjoyable...
wish I was in the audience !
https://youtu.be/UHVsNpywkJA

What a great band, and harp player you are !

I mainly buy CD's and import them into my iTunes library...
added almost my entire music collection to it over the years...

I like using "smart playlists" that re-populates the lists with songs that
I have not played in "x" amount of time.
This way I can go through my whole song library... probably in a period of
years, since I have thousands of songs,
plus parts of songs that I create to study and learn bits and pieces.

I listen to the songs on my iPhone (use to just use an iPod) while I walk
or drive.
I haven't really used any streaming services at this point, since I like
what's in my library.
but I can see where it would be useful to discover new music too.

Ken H in OH