[Harp-L] Harp L data erasure request - from Devasheesh Yadav - request: NTI57YPS

me.devasheesh@xxxxx me.devasheesh@xxxxx
Wed Jun 23 10:38:04 EDT 2021

Hello *Harp L (harp-l.org <http://harp-l.org>),*

My name is *Devasheesh Yadav*, and I hereby request to erase all personal
data that you hold about me.

Please send me an email confirmation of the complete and permanent erasure
of the personal data once you have completed the erasure process.

My personal details are:

   - Name: *Devasheesh Yadav*
   - Email: *me.devasheesh at xxxxx <me.devasheesh at xxxxx>*

As evidence of my interaction with your company, I received an email on *2020
December 30* that indicates that you are holding personal data about me.

Thanks,
Devasheesh Yadav

Request: NTI57YPS